Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Importance of behaving well in a classroom



    You always have to be on your best behavior there is always somebody watching and observing your actions and how you conduct yourself. Me personally being an student athlete I have to carry myself an certain way to stick out from my peers . High school four years can really dictate what college you will attend do not take this time for granted you will regret the decisions you made. Also bring Loud and annoying in the classroom can land you with an suspension and a teacher not liking you.

    In class I hate to have constant distractions blocking me from my precious education. Taking an Ap class makes us more superior then our fellow classmates. This class needs to be making ourselves better and prepared for college. Hopefully for now on after writing these two paragraph things will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment