Saturday, August 12, 2017

 There are many things I would like to complete this year but for the most part , I plan to maintain a 3.0 gpa or higher and have a great basketball season. Well firstly my name is Dylan Preston , born in Lawrenceville Georgia I love Basksetball  , playing 2k , and  playing with younger kids helping their basketball skills  and being a mentor. I plan to attend Alabama state on a full ride  basketball scholarship  and play overseas or become an sports Analyst .  This is my junior year I plan  to make an 20 or higher on my Act and have a great season to set the stage for my senior year.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great goals for the year. The ap language class will help your english score on act. You should take as much as possible from analzying text. It will help alot on ap exam and act reading skills are also used on the ap exam.Also its very helpful to take time to get better at writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Dylan and excellent tips from Kenneth!

    ReplyDelete